1. Completed admissions application package
(Please see Admissions for specific requirements)
2. Testimonial Statement
- All theology applicants must provide a written essay detailing their reasons for applying to the Good News Theology Program. Submissions must be made with admissions application.
- Essays are not to exceed 1000 words and should be in Time New Romans, double spaced, 12 point type with 1 inch margins.
- Mahanaim will not accept hand-written testimonial statements and will not process applications without this component. Please see the admissions application for the essay prompt.
- Click here to download the application for admission.
Tuition including fees for all two years (4 terms) = $8,000Payment options:
- One full payment of $8,000
- One payment for each term = $2,000 x 4 terms
- Four equal payments each term = $500 x 4 (each term)
- About Us
- Academic Programs
- Current Students
- Academic Calendar
- Fall 2016 Student Course Evaluation
- School Catalog
- International Students
- Student Life
- Outreach Programs
- Contact Us